Let's see: I used October Afternoon paper and ribbon and Prima Flowers... the stamp I used was one that I found in the $1 bin at Michael's and the buttons are some that I have all jumbled up in a jar, lol... I tried to do something a little different with the ribbon - I wanted it to look like a book mark was sticking up - I'm not sure if I really managed it, lol, it might get cut off...
I love these challenges - they really get you going!
Here's the front of my card:
Here's the inside: (I really enjoy adding a lil' something to the inside of my cards.)
I believe the inside is just as important as the outside... it's the perfect spot to use up the rest of my paper so I don't have much scrap left.
+PLUS+ I have to try to up my game now! My lil' sis has joined the challenge too! LOL, jking!
Good luck sissy!!!