Sunday, August 17, 2008

I DID IT!!! I FINISHED MY 1st PROJECT!!!

OMG!!! I finally did it!!! I finished my first official project! From start to finish - I did have a lil' help from Memory Works - they pre-made a consultant kit, but don't despair!... everything shown can be purchased separately... The Lunchpail is from Basic Grey! (only $16.00) - it comes with 6 cardstock tabs, 12 pieces of cardstock, 40 self-adhesive mini-chipboard, and 18 page protectors.

Here's my lunchpail:




The first tab is a Doodlebug Design...
The second tab is Nellie's Garden Theme Set from Pebbles, Inc.





The 3rd tab is Sweet Branch Theme Set from Crate Paper.
The 4th tab is a Dream Street Design.







The 5th tab is Spring & Summer Theme Set from Autumn Crafts... and last is the 6th tab! A Rusty Pickle design using part of their Pop Star Theme Set.








It took all week trying to find time to complete my lil' project... but I am always so hesitant to start my projects - I'm always afraid I am going to mess them up, lol, but I promised I was going to share one of my projects by this weekend!
P.S. - LOL, Sorry about the busy,ugly tablecloth, I didn't think to take it off since it was sooo late last night when I finally took the pics, lol...

No comments:

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop