Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Halloween Blog Candy... and Silly Memories...

Ooooo... yummy, yummy!

Check out this yummy Blog Candy opportunity at http://wilddragonflydesigns.blogspot.com/ <--- Danielle is giving away some really yummy Halloween Blog Candy!
In order to enter to win, you have to do 2 things:
#1 Comment and tell her what your favorite was your fave Halloween costume that you ever wore and...
#2 Spread the word! Re-post this opportunity on your blog (if you have one).
You have until Thursday 8:00pm eastern time to enter. The winner will be announced Friday morning

Why don't ya stop by!

Good luck to us all! :)

LOL, OH! Does anyone remember those Halloween costumes made back in the '80s that came in boxes - it was a plastic sheet that you stuck your arms in and tied in the back with a matching plastic mask with the eyes punched out?! I remember getting one and dressing up as Wonder Woman and there was another year were my lil' sis dressed up as a Cabbage Patch Kid!!! LOL... ahhh... silly memories! :) I wonder if they still make them??? Probably not, lol, I don't think that they were flame retardant! LOL... I've got to find those pics - I think my sis might have them somewhere...

2 comments:

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Oh my gosh, I do remember those costumes, that's funny! I think I was Wonder Woman once ... ahhh i use to love going and picking out my costumes, those were the days. LOL at the plastic masks, they were probably full of lead paint or some kind of toxin. hehe

Jami said...

LOL, I remember those!! I think I had a Barbie one or something. I remember how my breath would fog up the inside of the mask and the plastic would make me all sweaty. But I thought I was the coolest!
Smiles, Jami

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop