Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I WON!!!

I won my first blog candy contest!!!
http://justritestampers.blogspot.com/2008/09/blog-candy-winner.html


This is what I won from JustRite Stampers:
http://www.justritestampers.com/Category.aspx?CategoryID=150

4 packages of pre-black inked alphabets... and a package of clear ones too!

Thank you JustRite Stampers!!! LOL... I have packed up the majority of my stuff already... Luckily for me, I found my scraps-box and was able to try out some of the letters in the different sets! I was rushing - you can tell on how the y and u came out, but they are pretty solid and really easy to handle... the ink is a lil' stinky, but they are awesome! I can't wait to add them to some projects I have in mind :) and these babies are suppose to stamp over 5,000 impressions... pretty cool huh?

"Happy Dance" time!!! LOL...

Ok, back to packing... YUCK!!!

2 comments:

WhimsicalThoughts said...

WHOOOO HOOOO yea Margie! Congrats on your big WIN! You totally deserve it, I'm so happy and excited for you! ** doing the Happy Dance with you **

Jami said...

Yay!! You hit the jackpot with this one!! Between these and the new copics, I bet it hard to spend time packing!!
hugs, Jami

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop