Monday, September 29, 2008

R A K from Jodi-Ann!!!

"HAPPY DANCE" time!!! LOL...

Look what I had waiting for me in my mailbox today...
I received a RAK from sweet Jodi-Ann ... it's all sooo drool-ishess!!! (Yes - I have my own dictionary!) I love my card :) and the lil' hula-bunny images are sooo adorable!... and how did she know that I absolutely adore snowmen! He is such a cute stamp! This pic didn't come out to good - everything is really super fab :) paper, ribbon, tags... what more can a girl want!?

(*Notice the packing boxes in the background! YUCK! They're everywhere! I can't stand looking at the mess :p This is all the room that is left of my dining-room table)

THANK YOU JODI-ANN!!!! I love it all!!! :)

... on a different note... this is what my Matt had to say about my day,

"Mommy - bla, bla, bla, blah, bla, bla, bla... okay Mommy!"...

Yes, this is his signature right now for the last 3 days... - thanks Scarlette! It's a contagious thing to say! First me, now him - it's hilarious!... LOL, love ya darling ;)

3 comments:

JackieLou said...

Ooooh Margie Love the layout... My super faves ever PINK and Brown... can't wait to see what you'll mix up with those goodies...
hugs,
Jackielou

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Whoo Hoo, I can't wait to see what you do with you new Hula Bunny and snowman goodies, have fun!

Jami said...

What a wonderful and sweet RAK - I bet you are just itchin' to put it all to use now!! Can't wait to see what you make!!
hugs, Jami

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop