Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun Stuff and More!!!

Hey! Serious question for y'all...

Does anybody know a better way to clean boogies off of a TV screen???

LOL, seriously!!! Both of my lil' Princes have colds with runny noses... and I guess it's been too much of a bother to grab a tissue!!! I have found out that boogies must be wiped and cleaned up while nice and fresh - otherwise, you must SCRAPE!!! LOL... fun stuff, right?!?!

LOL!!!

After I'm done scraping... yuck!... I shall have time to play again! YEA! I'll c'ya guys tomorrow :)

BTW...

Julia has 40,000 hits!!!... and she is celebrating by giving away 2 yummy blog packages :)

Check out her blog: Create With Me and try to win some yummy blog candy!!!

2 comments:

Jami said...

Too funny...maybe Goo Gone? Good luck!
hugs, Jami

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Bawahahaha that's funny! When my niece and nephew were little, I used the Mr Clean wipes, they worked really good.

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop