Saturday, October 04, 2008

Happy Cardmaking Day :)

HAPPY CARDMAKING DAY EVERYBODY!!!

I hope y'all enjoyed our day :)

We are finally moved in - kind of, lol... there is still some lil' odds and ends that need to be brought over... I don't want to think about it anymore!

:( I missed out on today!

But maybe I can make up for it tomorrow! Tomorrow is my lil' sisters first booth at the Sea Cliff Mini-Market!!! I'm hoping that we can take a mini-break and go out and visit her :)

If any of you are in the area and want to stop by and say "HI!" - here's the info:

OK... even though I went through some MAJOR blog withdrawal, LOL, I now have some unpacking to do for the next couple of days... I'll try to keep up :) See you guys soon!!!

2 comments:

Jami said...

So happy you're moved in now... hope you're able to get back to stamping soon!
hugs, Jami

Anonymous said...

LOL, it wasn't a mini-market my dear big sissy. It was Sea Cliff Mini-Mart. The market thing was cute though.

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop