Thursday, October 09, 2008

MemoryWorks Supplement Catalog!

See MemoryWorks new products first!!!

Here's the link to Memory Works Supplement Catalog 2008/2009 -

https://www.memory-works.com/admin/images/site/catalogsupplement2008psd.pdf

Please let me know if you are interested in receiving the actual supplement catalog and as soon as I can order them I will mail one out to you! (I'm sorry, but MemoryWorks is domestic mail only...)

Here's my link: http://margiecortina.memory-works.com/

Thanks to all!


BTW - I'm almost done unpacking :) Yeaaaa! I am so determined to have some ME time this weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my sissy!!! I've missed you all bunches, I know I saw you a few hours ago, but nothing like the old times :)

Any who, I have your copies and forgot to send them your way!

Keep up the good work and I want to see more more more!!! The apartment is clean and it's now time to settle in your scrapbooking stuffies!

Love, ME

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop