Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Card Kit, Winter Card Swap and Nov. Monthly Aloha RAK

Oh boy, I have some catching up to do! I've been having some pc and Yahoo! mail problems too!!! What is up with them?! I think that they know they are aggravating me to death and so they are enjoying the torture that I am suffering! LOL! I need to check my email people!!! At least once during the day sometime! Please?!
LOL!
1st I have to share this cute lil' card kit that I got from Tonya from Stamp Happens using SU!'s 'In Every Thing Give Thanks' stamp set... here are 3 of the 4 cards from her kit:

They are waaay too cute! That's why I had to have the stamp set ;) Too bad I never really had the time to make more - maybe tonight I can squeeze in one or two cards for family... This set will definitely be used next year! Thank you Tonya!!!

Now onto my Winter Card Swap that my lil' sis Sara from Everlasting Scraps put together :) There were 6 of us that joined in the fun! Here are 2:

<--- BTW! These were the cards that I sent out :) I posted them earlier in the week, but I didn't want to give it away ;) Everyone should have received them by now :) I hope! Here's the swap that I received from Toni from Whimsical Thoughts...
I just adore her lil' elf card :) Thank you Toni!!!
... and here's the swap that I received from Dawn from Dawney's Delights. Thank you Dawne!!!

Last, but certainly not least... here's my November Monthly Aloha RAK from Ginger:
... it's a beautiful lil' folder that ties on the side and it holds 2 cards and a lil' gift card holder... Thank you Ginger!!!
You can join in the December Monthly Aloha RAK here: Tracys Happy Place
Thanks for stopping by ;)

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Great Thanksgiving cards...just love that paper!

Dawne said...

Hey Margie....THANKS for your card and candies!! Got it in the mail yesterday. I only got from 2 people so far. Will post them all as soon as it's completed....

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop