Monday, December 15, 2008

WINNER!!!

Sorry it took so long for me to get here and reveal the winner!... I've had a very busy, but lazy day (does that make sense?) LOL! It was just one of those days :)

Drumroll please....
... and the winner is... hand-picked by the B'day boy himself!...


Congrats to you! Please send me (mescrap@rocketmail.com) your info and I will try to get the goodies (including some Studio G stamps that I forgot to take pics of!) out to you so you can hopefully have before Christmas :)
Thanks to ALL of you who played along!!! I wish that I could give out goodies to all of you!

... and here's my very, very happy lil' 5 year old!!! My first baby officially 5 years old as of yesterday morning! He had his Transformer B'day party (thanks to Mama and Titi Sara's help!) ... look at lil' bro (who is exactly 2 1/2 now) trying to get in on everything too!




... and here was the invite... I could have never competed with that! LOL!














Thanks again :)
Come visit again soon!... don't forget!!! ---> tomorrow is Twilight Tuesday!!!
BTW!!! Can you believe, because I can't!!!!... I STILL haven't played with my new Slice!!!
What is wrong with me?!?!?!?

1 comment:

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Oh my gosh Margie, the pics of the boys are priceless, I love them, thanks for sharing them with us!

Congtas Jilli on your winnings!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop