Wednesday, January 14, 2009

RAKs and Blog Candy Alert!

Just sharing some really cool stuff ;)
Lookie at what Rebecca of Bella Carta sent me a few days ago!!! Isn't she sweet!?! Such elegant papers and ribbon... sooo Twilight-ish! I love it all sooo much!!! I'm going to be hording it all for a while... Sometimes I wish that I could just scrap paper, lol!

Thank you Rebecca!!!
BTW! Rebecca makes the most beautiful pieces of jewelry, go visit her Etsy too!

Oooooo... sigh...
Oh My Edward!!! I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the envelope that this gorgeous card came in! Julie of When the Stars Fall From the Sky is so very sweet and talented - I love her style... and the way she uses ribbon, awesome!

Julie definitely knows who/what I like ;)

... sigh... isn't he... ummm... yummy! lol! I know, I know... act my age, I'm married with children, bla, bla, bla... ;) My Ma will say something to me after she reads this post ;)
If you haven't read Twilight... I'm speechless! Just go and read... or listen, I heard that audio is now the new way to read!

(BTW! - hubs is totally ok with it, he just rolls his eyes and tells me how much he likes Jessica Alba, lol!)

Thank you Julie!!!

I love the details...



Blog Candy Alert!

My friend Tonya of Stamp Happens is celebrating her 1 year Blog-anniversary with some great Stamping Up! blog candy!!!

Happy Anniversary ;)

Go check out her mess... oops, I mean her scrap room and leave a comment to enter ;)

Good luck!!!


6 comments:

Michelle Ueligitone said...

Ohhhh lalala! What a cutie (I know we are such dirty old ladies). Oh well....I guess that's what keeps us going, lol! Love this card!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

How fun! That red heart felt ribbon is way cool!!
hugs, Jami

Cheryl said...

Now that's a card worth hanging up somewhere! I know what you mean about paper...sometimes I wanna just frame pretty patterned paper. :)

Tammi said...

Ack that's sooooo awesome! What an amazing card to get! Perfect sentiment on there too! :) I treasure all my "Sawyer-from Lost" cards I've gotten.

Leigh (Modern Mommy) said...

Oh, I LOVE it! I'd so totally frame that card. Of course then my husband would be all "Why do you have a picture of another man hanging on the wall?" but I'd be willing to risk it. ;)

Julie said...

Margie!!!! AHHHH! I am so excited that you posted that card -- thank you so much and I am really, really, REALLY happy that you enjoyed it. I loved making it! Thank you for all of your kind words.

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop