Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday's Project 365 Update

Here are my Project 365 pics for the rest of this past week!!!

Thursday, 8 of 365: Riley James Burke
Here's my lil nephew, Riley! He has been a part of the family for over a year now... He has just recently started to come over for visits :) Look how cute! and so very well behaved!
Friday, 9 of 365: My "New" Sewing Machine
Ok, soooo... on a very boring day, Nicky and I were watching HSN - which I NEVER watch!... and this sewing machine came on... I wanted to change the channel, but Nicky wouldn't let me, he wanted to watch the lady sew. After a few minutes, he said that he wanted to buy it for Mama... I asked, "Why?"... and the answer was: "Cause I want to give her a present and I think that she needs it." How can you argue with that! It cost less than 20 bucks and the demo was very convincing... So, I bought it for Mama... A few months go by and... Mama never used it... soooo - I asked for it back! I know, I know - bad daughter, LOL! But she has a good one now ;) and Nicky is happy for me to "practice making buttons on shirts", lol! and I've been craving it for my scrappy stuff!
Now, I need someone to give me lessons... hmmmm...

(Today) Saturday, 10 of 365: Cookie Monster
Daddy and Nicky made my fave cookies for dessert tonight - chocolate chip!!! Daddy put the cookies on a plate to cool off and placed the plate on the coffee-table. Can you see what happened to them?
Look very closely...
I asked Matt, "What happened to the cookies?"
He looked at me and sweetly said, "The cookies broke, mommy. Me broke the cookies."
Almost each cookie had a bite in it!
We have a Cookie Monster in our house... his name is Matthew :)
Hope you in enjoyed our pics ;)
Don't forget to stop by next Saturday for the next week's pics!!!

3 comments:

Tammi said...

Too funny that there's a bite out of all those cookies!!! :) So cute!

Jami said...

Hee hee....you should hear me laughing about those cookies. At least there's some left...in my house that plate would be e-m-p-t-y!
hugs, Jami

Cheryl said...

Nice to meet a fellow Project 365 scrapper! I unfortunately did not make it to the kit before they sold out, but I'm using the digital downloads from Becky's site to make my own.

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop