Friday, January 09, 2009

Unity Addicts Wednesday Challenge

Ok, I know it says Unity Addicts Wednesday Challenge... and it's technically Friday! Sooo, let's just make pretend it's still Wednesday... Ok???
Thanx!!!

This weeks Unity Challenge is:
Sometimes
Less
Is
More!

SLIM it down! Here's the rules: Card base can be layered, image or sentiment and only ONE embellishment!

Here's my lil 4x4 card:
Hmmm... I'm not sure if I qualify... does the flower count as one embellishment or two because of the jewel I put in the middle to make it prettier...???
Isn't that beautiful designer paper?!?! You cannot get that DP in any stores! One of a kind :)
Jami of Stamp Happy with Sgt. Stamper designed it!!! and if you love it as much as I dooooo - you can go visit her blog and download it too :) Jami is the most sweetest and talented scrapper I have ever met! You'll love her too ;) Browse around her blog and fall in love with her creations!
Here are the 4x4 details:
Jami of Stamp Happy DP; Unity December KOTM 'Little Reminders' sentiment stamp; Bazzil Chandler CS; Prima flower with K&Company Gem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job!!!! I love this card-it's adorable!

XOXO
Sara

PS- 2am???? Are you nuts???

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

So cute, Margie!! I think the flower counts as one (if yours doesn't, then mine was definitely outside the rules!) LOL :)

Thanks for playing with us! Hope to see something else next week!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop