Saturday, March 07, 2009

The Spreader of Love Award

We have been enjoying some very beautiful weather this weekend! I cannot believe that just last weekend we had a snowstorm and today it reached to be over 60 degrees!!! and guess what!? that still wasn't enough to melt all this snow, lol!!! How are the boys suppose to ride their skateboards with the snow still in the way! sheesh!
Thank you Jacquie!!!

Jacquie of Family and Crafting was so sweet and kind to give me this award :)
You really need to stop by her blog - she has the most amazing cards using Unity stamps... very inspiring creations!

Now, I must "Spread the Love" to 5... it's always so hard to pick and choose... in no particular order...

JackieLou of Bloggin' My Pink Artsie World

Maria of Stampin Inspirations by Maria

Julie of Stars Fall Creations

Sara of Scrap Happie!

Rina of Heartful Stamping

Thank you for all of your love and support girlies ;)

I hope to be able to post some pics tomorrow - my camera to pc connection was not cooperating with me today... I have some swaps, Project 365 pics and a RAK to share :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!! We are definitely going to be doing our best ;)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Congratulations on your award, you so deserve it!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Julie said...

Oh, Margie - you can feel free to laugh at my, replying to this post three months later! I am re-doing some stuff on my blog, and thought I'd pull together a section on awards, and then I remembered -- there was one from Margie! I am sorry that I didn't comment earlier -- it is very dopey of me, but I do REALLY appreciate this award from you! You are the sweetest and I'm really happy that we get to play together at Twilight Tuesday. You are a JOY! Thank you very much!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop