Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Dog Gone Stamps DT Announcement!!!

Even though I'm not done packing... sigh... and I just completed my billionth and one load of laundry!!! LOL! I'm sooo excited to announce that I was also invited to be a Design Team Member for Dog Gone Stamps!!!
They have some very cute designs to fit all of your needs! As soon as my new stamps come in, I'll start sharing with you ;) My scrappy stuff should all be unpacked and ready to play with by the end of the week!!!

In the meantime... Check out the rest of the Design Team cool blogs!!!
Lisa F. of My Crafty Stuff
Kathryn of K's Card Creations
... and me :)

I know, I know, my poor bloggy and me are going to be super-duper busy!!!
That's okay! It'll keep me out of trouble! LOL!

See y'all soon!... hopefully by the end of the week!!! :*)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats margie...You will be a very busy girl! But you do beautiful work...Who wouldn't want you on their design team...Xx

Alison said...

Congrats Margie! That's awesome!

Mitzi Koons said...

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the team! You're gonna love it - the stamps are so much fun to work with and I'm really looking forward to working with you!!

Jacqueline said...

Congrats on ALL your exciting news!! Glad you are getting all settled in even if it does doing TONS of laundry! hugs hun I am so Happy for you!!

Katy Myhre said...

Congrats on being part of our Design Team! Can't wait to see your creations!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop