Thursday, September 03, 2009

Sweet RAKs

I've received some beautiful RAKs from some awesome friends :)


We received this beautiful card from Dani of Count Your Beautiful Blessings for our Anniversary!!!

Thank you so much, Dani!!!
So sweet of you to think of us :*)


Julie of Stars Fall Designs sent me the sweetest and cutest Thank You card!!! I love all of the embossing and layering that she creates on her cards! So beautiful!!!


Thank You for the Thank You, Julie! ;)


... and I was te lucky person to win Jami of Stamp Happy with Sgt Stamper's Blog Candy!!!
Jami was one of the first people that I had "met" via blog-land! We had started blogging at the same time :) and have become friends ever since :)


... and OME! Lookie at the cute lil' Eddie card she sent me too!!!



Thank You, Thank You so much, Jami!!!


<--- Isn't he scrumptious?!?! I have all of my beautiful cards displayed on my old desk shelves in the corner of my room! I love them all - such inspiring creations :)

I have more to show, but DH "borrowed" the camera today to take to work... he has "blog stuff" that he wants to get done tonight and needs pictures ;) LOL!!!



Enjoy the rest of your Thursday :)

Don't forget Operation Nice Blog Hop starts tomorrow ;)

3 comments:

Teri said...

Awesome raks! lucky girl!

Dragonlady said...

Wow Margie you are one lucky lady.

Ali x

Tammi said...

Amazing cards and goodies, congrats on winning the candy!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop