Monday, November 30, 2009

Die Cuts R Us Cyber Monday Sales!!!

Happy Monday!!!

I had to clean the tissues off my laptop in a hurry to let y'all know that...
 Die Cuts R Us is having a...


Hurry up and run your lil fingers over to the Die Cuts R Us Store for some awesome prices :)

Great product names like Basic Grey, Spellbinders and Cosmo Cricket have all been discounted just for me you!!!!!

What are you waiting for?!?! ;)

BTW, for the 3rd time in 2 months, I have caught the same sinus/head cold, cough and laryngitis :(  That is why I have been quiet at home and via cyberspace ;) I know, I know - I don't need a voice to be heard in blog land, just my fingers to work, but I've decided that I really need to take it easy and get rid of these germs in time for some Happy Birthdays and Christmas ;) 
... but doesn't mean that I haven't been getting my crafty fix ;)
See y'all tomorrow for Die Cuts R Us and Twilight Tuesday Challenges!!!

No comments:

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop