Sunday, November 01, 2009

Sassy Studio Designs'Tis The Season Release

Hi there Sassy friends :)
It's time for another Sassy Studio Designs image release!!!
Here's Miss Sassy - Candy Cane! I went a lil nuts with the distressing ;)
... and it's my first time using Sparkly Fluff! I love this stuff! It adds so much detail :)
Card Details:
Paper(s): Cosmo Cricket Eskimo Kisses DP; Papertrey Ink White CS
Stamp(s): Sassy Studio Designs Candy Cane Digital Image; SU Short & Sweet Sentiment Stamp
Ink(s): Copics; Copics Atyou Spica Glitter Markers; ColorBox Chianti Red Ink
Accessories: Our Craft Lounge Sparkly Fluff - Appletini Green; Making Memories Candy Cane Charm; SU Punch; Labels Eight Nestabilities; Metallic Dew Drops; misc ribbon Enjoy the hop!!!
Your next stop is the very sweet and talented Piali

... and don't forget! From 4 - 6pm PST, we will be chit-chatting away on the Sassy Studio PCP page :)
I'll see y'all then, happy hopping :*)

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and the ribbon along the bottom is wonderful!! Blessings and Hugs!

Sara said...

So so cute! Love the sparkly fluff!

Unknown said...

Great card! Very Sassy!

hugs,
Gini

Gail said...

darling card!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Very pretty! Great coloring! TFS!
Mandy

Cheryl said...

So cute! I think I need to go make a purchase or two. ;) I also need some of those glitter markers - love the effect!

Studio Lailani said...

Hi Margie!! Your elf card is too cute!! Have a great day!

Maria Matter said...

Adorable Margie!
love your ribbon and sparkle!
Blessings, Maria

Danni said...

Oh how fun!!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Oh, this is so much fun Margie!

Anita said...

Cute card! I love the sparkle.

JayLynn said...

Cute! I love the ruffle and the glitter!

Anita said...

Ooooo...so sparkly. I love it!

jan farnworth said...

love the card cute little details just make it perfect.

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

Very good! I love the traditional colors of Christmas, the brilliant costume ... beautiful!

Annie said...

Super cute! Loving it!!!

Valerie said...

loving the little elf girl! super cute card!

Kelly Kreates said...

Love the elf! The stickles around the edges just adds that special touch! Thanks for the great idea and all your great work!

Anonymous said...

what a cutesy card! very festive :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

what a cutesy card! very festive :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

The distressing is great on this card! I never heard of sparkly fluff, but it sure is sparkley and I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Yvette said...

Ohhh, I LOVE this! I will take about 50 please! ;) Nooo, but this card ROCKS! Great job girlie!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fun Christmas card!

Brandi said...

Wonderful card! I love your coloring and all the dazzeling details! :)

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card margie
thanks for sharing
Debbi
xx

Crystal Smith said...

Cute Card. the charm a nice touch. Thanks for sharing!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Cute and sassy! :)

Jen Shults said...

How cute are these! She's a very sassy elf!! I love it. :D

Julia M said...

What a fun card..love the sparkles.

Melis said...

Love this sassy card! TFS!

Risa said...

Very sassy and cute card!
hugs
Risa:)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop