Thursday, January 07, 2010

Priairie Fairy Blog Candy!

Hope y'all are having a wonderful and warm Thursday ;)

I have been busy since yesterday! Finally finished putting away all of the Christmas decorations and tree... also, I have relocated half of my scrappy room to the living room for coloring, stamping, etc... and have kept my lil closet room for die-cutting, larger projects and storage :)
I couldn't stand being enclosed in there anymore, lol! and my boys are loving it! They can now see what I'm working on and have started making their own project plans with my scraps! My 6yo wants to know if he can have his own "computer spot" aka blog to post it all, lol!

Ok, so here's the scoop! Prairie Fairy is giving away some more blog candy!!!



The store is almost ready and soon there will also be a challenge blog!!! You MUST go and see all of the sneak peeks of adorable images Roberta is going to have for you!!!

Now, go, run HERE for more blog candy details :)

Have a lovely night :*)

5 comments:

Piali said...

Thanks!! Look who is the DT there..Congrats girl!!! Can't wait to see your fab creations there.I never win these kind of great blog candies..but I'll try.
Hugs
Piali

Risa said...

Hi Margie,
Thanks for the info. I'm on my way to check out this new blog!
hugs
Risa:)

Michelle Alejandro said...

Ohhh I love candy! Thanks for the info!

Hugs,
Michelle

Randi said...

Exciting!! Thanks for the info!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Have fun scrappin' in the open with the boys. I've been in the dining room this week and Bekah has been working along beside me.

Have a great weekend, Margie!

Smiles!
Gwen

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop