Monday, February 08, 2010

Fun Stuff and Updates!

Good Monday to y'all :)
Sorry, I haven't been blogging much while dealing with this ear thing... thank you all for the get well wishes and blessings! I am feeling better! even though my ear still isn't working... I've been able to get a lot of coloring done! and will have a few cards to show you throughout the rest of the week ;)
My boys are good too! We were disappointed that we missed out on the last snow storm that was suppose to hit here during the weekend, but now they're being hopeful for Wednesday's since it will mean no school and hopefully a snowball fight ;)

Just a few updates and stuff to share...
I caved and finally bought a scoring board! Yes, I went for the new one by Martha Stewart... please don't hit me too hard with the tomatos, lol! I know that some of you know that I'm not a big fan of hers, BUT she really did a great job with this board AND I did get it at Michael's using my 50% coupon!!! How awesome is that?! Hoping to put it to good use tonight ;)

You've probably heard by now that Twilight Tuesday has decided to close their doors... there will be a challenge tomorrow and a final blog hop next Tuesday!
I have decided to step down prior to... please go and visit the rest of the design team and wish them all the best in the world!
Thank you, Tonya and the rest of the design team for letting me be a part of something so wonderful for so long!!!

Next is...
Tomorrow is The Pink Elephant's 1st Birthday Blog Hop!
I decided to participate and will be re-creating/re-doing the first challenge I've ever did with them :)
Fun!!! Hope y'all decide to follow along!!!

Throughout the week, I will have InStyle Stamp's Wednesday Challenge and a Pixie Challenge on Thursday! Don't forget to enter their current chalelnges :)

Amy of Paper Romance is having a Design Team call! Go check it out! She's got some wonderful things going on at her shop :)

AND you don't want to miss seeing what Jessica of The Whimsical Butterfly has brewing up over here ---> Oh, Alice!

AND! this Friday is Prairie Fairy's very FIRST Blog Hop!!!
"Starting at 12:01 midnight Prairie Fairy time on Thursday, there will be a freebie available at the Prairie Fairy Digital group at papercraft planet. You will be able to download this image for free until 11:59 pm Friday night. We are hoping that you will use the freebie to enter our Prairie Fairy Fridays challenge. From there, you can hop along to all the DT's blogs to check out their cards for the challenges and if you complete all the steps you will be entered for a candy draw!
You get candy entries in several ways such as completing the hop, entering the challenge, using specific items on your card you enter etc. I also know that some of the DT have candy at their blogs too that you can enter to win.
You don't want to miss this hop cause here is what you can win!"
 
 
 

AND last, but certainly not least :)
Kellie of Blog of a Craft-A-Holic has one of the sweetest blog candies I have ever seen!

Don't miss out and check it out ;)

So that is it for now! I hope to have more energy and time to add in a few other fun things along the way too!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I love and appreciate all your beautiful comments!
HUGS! :*)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

phew! there is so much going on everywhere! i love it :)

good luck with the dt calls sissy!

xoxo
me

Tonya Klar said...

Yes! So much going on... I am so proud of the work you've done on TT. I am incredibly blessed that I got to meet you through TT. So much good happened there!!! You are so amazing. I'm so, so happy to call you my friend. Thank you for EVERYTHING. ILY!

Jessa said...

I gave you an award. :) Check my blog.

Risa said...

Thanks for sharing Margie!
hugs
Risa:)

Cheryl said...

You poor thing, you can't catch a break! I hope you get better soon, hon. *hugs*

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop