Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sweet Easter Card

Hi everyone! Hope y'all had a beautiful weekend!!!
The weather around here was absolutely gorgeous!
and we tried our best to make the most of it :)

I have a quick lil card to share with you ;)
I purchased this sweet image from Heather Ellis' Etsy a few weeks ago to create a few Easter cards...
If I could, I would buy every single image from her Etsy!
They are all so sweet and full of personality :)

Have I told you lately how much I adore BasicGrey!?
... and my Copics!!!
Which I finally got refilled! Yea!!!
... even though, they forgot to refill my one fave color...
the one that I use to color my lil Edwards with... sigh...

Here's a close up...
I love love love these papers sooo much!
I had to complete the inside too ;)
Sweet Easter Card Details:
Paper(s): BasicGrey "Sugar Rush" DP; Papertrey Ink CS
Stamp(s): Digi Stamp Characters - Pure Innocence 025 Digital Stamp 
by Heather Ellis
Ink(s): Copic Markers
Accessories: Prima Flower; Prima e. Pearls; SEI Ribbon;
Spellbinders Small Oval Nestabilities; Fiskar Swirls Border Punch;
CM Corner Rounder Punch

And my Challenges!!!
Allsorts Challenge Week 44 - Spring is in the air
(Easter Theme, Cracked Egg, Color Blue) 
Charizma Cardz Challenge #11 - Something for the kids
Crazy 4 Challenges #29 - Spring Theme
Our Creative Corner - Think Easter
Secret Crafter Challenge #75 - Spring has Sprung

Have a Happy Monday!!!
It's suppose to be a rainy and chilly one - so I'll be sipping on hot cocoa, catching up on laundry and my comments for most of the morning ;)
Hugs!!!

25 comments:

Marlene said...

Cute lil' doll, isn't she? Love her little hat. :)

Danni said...

What a cute card and so gorgeous too!

Debbi said...

Awesome card! I love the DP and the border punch. And that image--TOO cute!
*smiles*
debbi

LORi said...

Oh Margie!!! This is fabulous!!!
So happy you shared with TPE this week!!
Big Huge Hugs - LORi

Margreet said...

gorgeous card Margie......love the image and the way you coloured her!
xxx Margreet

Elaine ♥ said...

Fabulous card Margie :)... gorgeous colouring and such a beautiful layout. Well thought out and love the inside decoration too :)

Thanks for joining us again at I ♥ Digi this fortnight

Elaine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Margie
A beautiful card and a sweet image,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Margie

Beautiful card inside and out, thanks for playing along at I Love Digi.

Hugs Ali x

Lana Clarke said...

Margie this is so sweet and I'm off to check out those digis right away ;0)
Hugs
Lana x

Karin said...

Just darling...Great coloring! Thanks for playing at I Love Digi!

Pryn said...

Adorable card Margie! The colors are so bright and vibrant...must be the brand new filling :) Wow girlie! That is a lot of challenges!!!!

Welcome! said...

Hi Margie, This card is adorable, love her all in green! Your blog is great and I love all your creations, they're fabulous!!!
Hugs, Krista

carol said...

aah sweet card, Thanks for joining in with the craftycatz challenge, x carol

Paul said...

I have such a long digi wish list and now a new line to add to it! Thanks for joining us at the I LOVE DIGI CHALLENGE, hope to see more in the future.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Poppy said...

cute image,lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Bev said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi

Sonia said...

Love the little girl image.. you did beautiful card!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Absolutely charming!! Love your sketch and that sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us in our CCEE challenge!!

Silke Ledlow said...

PRECIOUS!!! This is one super sweet card Margie!!! Thank you for playing the OCCC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! I love the borders!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So sweet!

Thanks for joining us on SCSC & I LOVE DIGI :)

Hugs Jane x

Kim said...

AW SO SWEET..A VERY AWESOME CARD ...LOVE THE COLORS AND
YOU DID AND AWESOME JOB..
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...I HAVE BECOME A
FOLLOWER AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN ME...
HUGS
CJ
COWGIRL UP DIGI STAMP DESIGNZ
http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/
http://stitchybearstamps.ning.com/group/cowgirlupstamps

Anonymous said...

Cute image, love the papers and that border punch! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April

Mel X said...

Fabulous card, stunning colour combi. Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.

Mel X

Milliesmarvels said...

I adore these images too, this card is so cute! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge!
Jane
x

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop