Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Girly Baby Bud...

Good Tuesday evening to you :)
I have a sweet Girly Baby Bud card to share with you!

I would like to enter my lil card to the following challenges:

Kaitlyn's Sketch and Ribbon
(I did the sketch from memory and got my ruffly ribbon wrong, sorry!)
- BasicGrey Challenge #29 - Photo Inspiration


Sweet Baby Bud Emmy!
Another lil Bud that I won from Krista!
{{Thank you again, Krista!!!}}

I was cleaning some of my papers out of my small shelf and didn't even know that I owned this BasicGrey paper, lol! I just had to use it and knew exactly what I wanted to use and do ;)

I hope you likey! :)


My Baby Bud Friend Card Details:
Paper(s): BasicGrey Sultry DP; Bazzill CS
Stamp(s): Baby Bud Designs "Emmy" Rubber Stamp; 
The Greeting Farm Butterfly Wishes Sentiment Stamp
Ink(s): Memento Tuxedo Black Ink; Copic Markers
Accessories: Recollections Flowers; Making Memories Ribbon;
EK Success Border Punch; Spellbinder Small Tag Nestabilitie 


Enjoy your night!!!
Thanks for stopping by, and sweet dreams :)

12 comments:

Danni said...

I likey...very sweet!

Jodi said...

Aww Margie, this is so cute and sweet! LOVE the pink!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Randi said...

So adorable!! That background you created is so beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the Dare this week Margie!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Such a sweet card. such a soft and pretty image! Thanks for playing with the DareDevils this week.

Andrea said...

I love this image and it looks great on your card. Thanks for getting Whimsy with us xoxo

kimmie_35 said...

This card is so sweet!
Hugs
Kim
x

Wishcraft said...

Adorable! Love the colours you've used :o) Lisa x

Marlene said...

She is adorable!

Risa said...

Hello Margie,
What a super adorable card and super sweet image! I love it!
Take care and have a great day my friend!
hugs
Risa:)

Krista said...

OH Margie, this is simply adorable! That paper is perfect and little Emmy is so cute...awesome card! Thanks for taking the Dare this week!

kim-paperbabe said...

Fabulous card Margie, love the fun image and great inspiration from the picture, thanks for joining us on the Basic Grey Challenges, HuGs Kim & the BG Team :)

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

I think you did great, at least you remembered your ribbon. thanks for playing with us Whimsical girls!!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop