Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thank you :)

 A HUGE thank you to...

and


I have had the honor to work with these sweet-hearted and very talented ladies!
Thank you for thinking of me :)

I think I am suppose to pass this award on, unfortunately, I have a bad cold/allergies - something that just won't go away! lol! So, I'm going to pass this along to those who are listed along my sidebars and also to those who visit and comment :)
Thank you to all of you!!!

I hope y'all are enjoying your weekends!
My boys are trying to convince me to 'suck it up' and get my butt in gear for a trip to the park by the beach and ice cream... Wait a sec... did they just say ice cream?! ;)
Cya!!!
  

1 comment:

Amy said...

You're the perfect choice the Sunshine award, Margie!
Hope you feeling better soon!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop