Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Ketchup-ing" with life and DT stuff...

It's been a looong, but very quick week! Does that make sense?! LOL!
First it started off with my parents having to leave town on Father's Day, at 102 years of age, my Grandmother passed away - she was such a strong and inspiring woman! She will be missed deeply...

Monday was a quiet day... Tuesday morning started off a bit late, Nicky woke up with a headache and sore throat, but by 10am, insisted that he was feeling okay enough for school... I came home and cleaned up, even cleaned up my scrappy desk and got started on my DT stuff for the rest of the week... next thing I know, it's time to get Nicky off the bus! Found out that my lil guy had thrown up on the bus 3 times and had a fever :( My sister helped him off the bus, washed him up and got him all comfy on the couch for me!
Thank you Titi Sara!!!

So here is what my desk looked like Tuesday afternoon...


And that is exactly how my desk still looks like right now! sigh... I've been so tired, I haven't been able to stay up like the way I used to :(

Nicky stayed home from school yesterday since his fever didn't go away until early morning... He didn't mind since it was Matt's official 4th B'day :)
We usually keep the leftover b'day decorations and use them to redecorate their official b'days again the following year. They get new stuff for their actual parties... So we had a combo party of Mickey Mouse and Backyardigans :) Here are my fave boys in the entire universe (minus Papa and Tio Sean)...


Matt loves b'day cakes! LOL! Can't ya tell?! ;)
Matt's "Big" party will be Toy Story theme!!! yea!!! I can't wait to see how the cake turned out :)
Nicky was well enough for school today, it was a half day! and tomorrow's his last day! I can't wait to see his Kindergarten report card and certificates :) I'm so proud of him!!!

Oh yea - I got a hair cut in between all this, lol! I cut off almost 6 inches!!! I'll have to update my profile pic when I have a pic taker that is bigger than 3feet tall ;) hee, hee!!!

Time for some DT updates ;)


First, this week's Pixie Dust Challenge #28
is to use 2 or more images on your project

Next...

is B'day inspired by this pic...

Wow, which cake will you choose?! Fun!!!


And here's some misc. info...

OME!!! Did you see this?!


The Stamp Happens Shop is having a huge sale on Copic Ciao's!!! Brand new Ciao's for only $2.23 (plus shipping). You don't want to miss out on adding more to your collection!!! RUN!!! They're going fast :)

AND!!!

Going to see this on Wednesday...


AND!!!


I get to see my SparkEly BF next weekend! Swoooooning!!! Slurp!!!
I cannot wait to see Eclipse!!! Squee!!!

I hope you are all doing well :)
Thanks for stopping by today! HUGS!!!

7 comments:

Danni said...

Sounds like it's been a trying week. Hang in there and keep smiling!!
I LOVED Toy Story 3--enjoy!! Hugs!

ellepaulette said...

Girl you are one busy momma!! LOL! At least your desk looks nice. Mine looks like several little bombs have gone off!!

I too will be seeing those movies as well. Not sure when though.

Laura B said...

Aw, sorry about your grandmother and the sick sweetie! Sounds like a rough week! Hope you have a relaxing weekend ahead of you!

big hugs,
Laura

Amy said...

Wow, it sounds like you've had a tough week, and it doesn't sound like this coming week is less busy!
Sorry about your Grandmother, Margie! Hugs!

Emily Leiphart said...

Margie, sorry for the loss of your grandmother and I hope your son Nicky is feeling much better now. Hope you can get back to crafting soon! It looks like you have a lot of fabulous projects in the works. I'm envious you're going to see Eclipse. Can you believe I only saw Twilight for the first time last night? I know, where have I been for the last seven years! LOL

Christi Flores said...

I'm with you about it definitely being a tough week. Hope this weekend brings some much-needed R&R!

Maria Matter said...

Just checkin' in on ya Margie! I hope this week is not so eventful and that your little one is feeling better!

So sorry about your Grandmother!!
take care!
sending hugs & blessings your way!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop