Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hi!

Well, I just discovered last night that I don't really have much of anything image-wise, that is school related! and there are sooo many adorable images out there... I guess some 'back-to-school' shopping is in order for me soon ;)
My boys start school in exactly 2 weeks!!! Just 2 more to go!!! I thought we had 3, lol! Time goes by so fast! I'm going to have a 1st grader and a Pre-K big boy ;) We're all so excited!!!

Here's a card I created for our 1st grade teacher (we haven't received our paperwork yet, so we don't know who they are yet!) Just a lil card saying HI and good luck with the new school year ;)

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
- Stamp with Fun Challenge #73: Card for a Girl
- Catch The Bug Challenge: Back-to-School use Primary Colors
- Delightful Challenges: Back-to-School with Primary Colors

LOOK! I paper pieced her cute dress! I barely rarely do that, lol! It's so intimidating to me! but I looove how it turned out... and I think I have a bit more confidence in it now after practicing on a bunch of other images last night too ;)

 

I am LOVING my Taylored Expressions Key Ingredient Kits!!! and I think August's Kit is my fave of all so far :)  I'm loving Echo Park's "Walk in the Park" papers and coordinating stickers... I've made 2 other cards using the kit already too! ha! That's a first for me, I'll be sharing those later this week ;)

Sorry, I'm rambling... back to this card...
This is another darling lil Pure Innocence clear stamp called "Happy Mail" from MFT... I also used my MFT Die-namics, Ribbon and Cork! In my book, you can never go wrong with Kraft and Cork on a card ;) hee, hee!


I hope you likey! and I hope the Teacher will too :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Tuesday :*)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing :)

Karen said...

REally lovely Margie, thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
xx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW Margie this is gorgeous!! Im loving the kork on there!
Kristy xx

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable!

Maylee said...

Such a cute card Margie! Love her paperpieced dress and pink stockings! You're enabling me to pull out the cork paper I have in my stash. = )

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

super stinkin' cute! i love it :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Margie
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

Isn't that EP paper the most wonderful?!? LOVE IT! I am loving your card too and that fabby cork! Seriously what did we do before cork, LOL! Just adorable and great paper piecing! <3

Marlene said...

Adorable card! The teacher is going to love it. :)

Cec said...

Adorable card. I love the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Anonymous said...

Seriously, could this be any cuter!!!!!

Andrea said...

Very great card - so nice motiv! Wonderful detais. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Margie, what a pretty card. The image is so sweet and the papers are perfect. Love all the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop