Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge#36 ~ "Go Crazy with Polka Dots!!!"

Hi again! If you haven't guessed by now ;) It's also time for another Pixie Dust Studio Challenge!!!

*Please scroll down or click HERE for StampInsanity Stamps latest challenge too!
Thanks :*)

This week's challenge is to...
"Go Crazy with Polka Dots!!!"
I have to be honest, I used to be highly allergic to polka dots, lol! But they've grown on me and I do love a lot of the dotty patterns out there now...

Ugh, I forgot! ETA - I am also entering my card to the following challenges :)
- Karber's Weekly Challenges #1: Twilight Theme
- Papertake Weekly Sketch Challenge #46 (I turned it sideways)
- Stamp Something Challenges:
Fairytales (Twilight! It's not your typical fairytale, but it's mine!)
- The Wild Flower Patch Challenge #29: Polka Dots!
- The Crazy Challenge: Hearts and Love!
- Ooh La La Challenge #60: Spots and Dots!
- Aly's Sunday Challenge #23: Get Dotty!


Now, get ready to meet...

The "Ultimate Vamp Fan"!!!!!!
Squeee! My kinda girl ;)

Love her!!! She was so much fun to color and sparkle up! Yes she's all sparkly, especially that pic that she's holding ;) Sorry, I forgot to take a pic to show it off...
I also love this polka-dotted/circle-y paper from Nikki Sivils "Flaming Butterfly" 6x6 Pad...
I always forget to use these, but I dusted off some of my embossing folders for her panel and the white polka-dotted ribbon and cardstock is from Papertrey Ink!
The sentiment is from StampInsanity Stamps "Simply Supernatural" Rubber Stamp Set - isn't it perfect?!


Don't forget Pixie Dust Studio's latest FUNHOUSE release!!!
Visit the STUDIO now and stock up on all those fave digis you need to have now ;)

 

Get comfy and check out the amazing cards that the rest of the Pixies created for this week :)

Kathy {Owner/Illustrator} - http://pixieduststudio.blogspot.com
Joyce {Challenge Coordinator} - http://jolaras.blogspot.com
Taylor {August Guest} - http://taylorusry.blogspot.com


Thanks for looking! Enjoy your Thursday :*)

12 comments:

Jolara said...

wooow what agreat card, i love it ! Husg Joyce

Linda said...

Oooh! Love this card Margie! She could be any one of us crazy Twihards!!! Heehee! xoxo, Linda

Gonna check out Stamp Insanity for those stamps ...

GabyMarti said...

Creative talent runs in our family. Love & light,

Ileana

Jen Shults said...

Oh! This is so fun! I love that stamp... she's great and your card is fabulous! Thanks for participating at The Wild Flower Patch.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Margie first can I say I love your new blog look. I also love your card the colours are fantastic so is the image great card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Beth aka BR-T said...

Margie I love this card that dp is the best and your coloring rocks! Beth

Wendi said...

Fabulous card lovely image and colour combo and your colouring
is amazing
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Jacqueline said...

How wonderful is this?!! I LOVE this image and everything is just perfection! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Wild flower patch hun! :D

Zlatoena said...

Such an amazing card! I love everything about it, mostly the colors and the image! Thank you for taking part in The Crazy Challenge!

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, and love the words, will have to show a friend of mine,thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge,
Ruth x,

PepPop said...

What a fantastic card. Lovin' these stamps. I didn't notice the little pic she's holding 'til you used it on your card. Too cute. Jaqui x

Cheryl said...

Total love for this card! I'm running over to get that stamp... it would make for a great scrapbook LO! Thanks for the inspiration. :) xo

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop