Monday, October 04, 2010

Bee Kind to Bees...

Good evening! I hope everyone's Mondays went smoothly and quickly ;)
I've been feeling a bit icky-ookie-tired with a headache and the chills, hopefully it's just me running myself down again and not the start of something else... I just turned on the heat to get the chill out of the apartment, feels so good to have my feet up on the toasty board, hee hee! but I have to remember to at least lower it before hubs gets home, he's the AC 27/7 all year long kinda guy ;)

I have a tiny bumbly card to share with you tonight :)


Isn't she one of the cutest bumble-er ever!?!?
When my kiddos saw lil Beatrice, they started quoting lines from Bee Movie :) and "Bee kind to Bees" kind of stuck for a while ;)

I had to use some more of my Nikki Sivils "Willowbee" 6x6 pad and stamps - I love her 6x6 pads!!! They last forever!!! and I still have SO much more to play with, yippee!!!
Y'all know how much I love my bumble-ys ;)


See my sparkly bee?! I love how the coloring came out on her ;)

I'm entering my card into the following challenges...
- Alphabet Challenge: W for Wings 
- Cooking It Up with Katie Challenge #31: Something Digital (image),Yellow and Sparkle
- Karber Weekly Challenge: Something Digital (image)


You can find all of your Baby Bud images at their Etsy Shop!!!

Here's the prize:
- 2 digi images of their choice from the Etsy Store!
- 2 rubber Baby Bud Stamps
- AND a card kit packed full of amazing goodies!!!
The winner will be announced on Thursday October 21, 2010!


Thanks for stopping by and for all your sweet comments :*)
I've got some major cuddling to do now ;)
G'nite!!!


Card Details: 
Paper(s): Nikki Sivils Willowbee 6x6 Pad, Papertrey Ink CS 
Ink(s): Copic Markers, Atyou Spica Glitter Pens, Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink 
Accessories: Cosmo Cricket Matilda Button, Baker's Twine, MFT Die-namics, SEI Ribbon 

11 comments:

Anita said...

Hi Margie! :) I hope you feel better soon! Your card is adorable! Love that buttony bow and paper! Hugs!

Danni said...

Get some rest and feel better!! Such a sweet, sweet card!!

Tasha said...

Margie this is so cute! Love the honeycomb paper and the cute bee image! This is gorgoeus
love tasha xx

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Way Cute margie! You did a fab job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you know what I am gonna say....wait for it... wait for it....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!! WOW WOW WOW!! You ALWAYS ROCK this line!!! Pretty please send her my way??? Thanks love!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Doreen said...

Wow this is so cute.Thanks for sharing with us at Cooking it up with Katie.xxx

made by fifi said...

cute card - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

PepPop said...

Oooh that's just too cute. I love all the little bee-ness bits too. Great card. Jaqui x

Anne said...

What an adorable bumble bee! Hope you're feeling better
Thanks for Cooking it up With Katie this week.
Hugs
Anne

Chris said...

absolutely love your card, that bee is totally adorable.
thanks for joining us at Cooking It Up with Katie. come back again.

Lesley said...

Cute card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop