Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Cuddly Greeting Farm Sneak Peek For You!!!

Good morning!!!
I hope y'all are ready for a wonderful Thursday full of treats :)
I have 3 posts to share with you today!!! This one's the first!

The Greeting Farm's Critter Crew gets to share a few Sneak Peeks with you today! Squeee!!! There are THREE new images to drool over ;)

Lookie at this adorable lil guy joining the critter lot on November 1st!!!
Oh, and I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #97 :)


"Timmy - Rocking Horse"

I LOVE Timmy's feet-ie pajamas!
Wouldn't it be nice to still be able to wear those comfy pjs?! I know they make them for adults, but I feel a bit silly and embarassed to actually buy one, lol!


Here's a close up of Timmy rocking away!
Love me my glitter pens and new Echo Park DP!!!


There will be a set of critter digis up for grabs PLUS a Twitter and FB contest for anyone who leaves comments on all of the Critter Crew's blogs today!!! So be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog for more details!!!

Heather Schlatter {Welcome Back!!!}
Margie Cortina {ME!}
Tangii Crain

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy hopping around and taking peeks ;)

Card Details:
Paper(s): Echo Park "Everybody Loves Christmas" DP, Recollections Kraft CS, Bazzil CS Neenah Solar White
Accessories: Copic Markers, MFT Scalloped Scallop Die-namic, Papertrey Ink Dot Ribbon, Spellbinders Square Scallop Nestie

11 comments:

Sammi said...

I just LOVE this card Margie!!!
xx

cowboydutrem said...

That image is so cute! Love the card, so many people seem to be using kraft color at the moment, love it!

Tammy said...

I love your work on Critter Crew! Such a cute card.

jan farnworth said...

what an adorable card.

Heather Schlatter said...

Margie,

How super adorable is this sweetie pie???

I love him and your coloring and a fun layout simple enough to showcase the image more than the card but fun enough to draw the eye to the designs you did!!

So glad to be back from Maternity leave so I can finall start working with you fun and talened girls again!!!

Heather

Danni said...

How adorable!! Super cute!

Marsha said...

this card is sooo cute ! i love the echo park christmas papers ;-) the new TGF image is cute too

Marsha

JessicaK said...

Clean and classic - beautiful card.

kris said...

i think this is my FAVE image!! he is just so cute!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a sweet card-congrats alos it was chosen as one of mercy's magnificent musings this week

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop