Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oh, Alice! Chapter 37: Halloween in WONDERLAND...

Happy Saturday everyone!
This week at Oh, Alice! We have a "just for fun" post today here in Wonderland that doesn't follow a book excerpt or poem... just a good ol' fashioned HALLOWEEN theme!
After all, tomorrow IS Halloween and it's time to showcase some fun projects, and many of us are using the Graphic 45 special line of papers, Halloween in Wonderland!

Oh my! How I love these Graphic 45 papers! Bought some a while ago just to drool over ;)
I couldn't decide what to do, so I came up with these 2!!!


I really looove the rustic orange-y color on the dp and decided to go all traditional with the Black and Orange combo...

And here's my other card!
I haaad to do something "mad" too ;)

PURPLE! Y'all know that purple and me don't get along, lol! But purple most certainly is the Mad Hatters main color; I just had to try and make amends to create this :)

We really hope you enjoy our projects today and that you feel like playing along! Today our VERY generous DT member Ky is offering up a set of Alice stamps by Elaine Cox! Even more of a reason to get creepy or crafty this week and show us what you can do!

Be sure to stop by the blogs of my TEAm Mates:

Card Details: 
Orange Card Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Purple Card Size: 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
Paper(s): Graphic 45 Hallowe'en Wonderland Collection DP, Papertrey Ink CS 
Accessories: MFT Twill Ribbon and Scalloped Scallops Die-namics, Cosmo Cricket Matilda Ribbon, Baker's Twine, misc Orange Ribbon, Making Memories Black Lace, Prima Pearls  

10 comments:

Sammi said...

Oh Margie! I Love these cards!! How fun! I particularly LOVE the purple one! LOL!
Sammi
xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are AMAZING!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that Mad Hatter one!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LORi said...

These are fabulous Margie!! Super fantastic!!
Hope you all have a fun weekend!

HUGS - LORi

Danni said...

Oh how wonderful these are!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Margie these are both perfect for Halloween! I already miss be on the Pixie dt with you!

Peggy said...

Wonderful cards Margie!! I love how you used the playing cards from the paper!

Pam Varnell said...

OMG I love that paper too. Beautiful work on both Margie.

Tasha said...

These are fantastic Margie! Lve the way you used the DP and fab designs
love tasha xx

Lynne Phelps said...

Your cards are fantastic! It is rare to see orange and black without the addition of purple and green, so your first card was WONDERfully refreshing! And you dealt with purple brilliantly on the second card, love the button and it is just perfect!

Cheryl said...

Wow, these are *gorgeous*!!!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop