Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #44 "Fall into Fall"

Happy Thursday!!!
Sorry! but I'm a bit behind again! With all the sickies earlier this week, and with the last 2 days I've been running around and helping out with a few things, one of them being at the book fair at my son's school :)  How could I stay away from that?! LOL ;) I never got a chance to pre-post my challenges for today, so forgive me for rushing to catch up :)

Here's Pixie Dust Studio's latest challenge...
"Fall into Fall"
Create a card/project with a fall theme to it!
Think leaves and warm colors, like deep browns, purples, reds...


This is the cutest version of "Pocahontas" that I have ever seen! She was just released earlier this week in the "Leaves" Collection that you can now find in the Pixie Dust Studio's Shop!!!

I used this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #88 and some Crate Paper's "Restoration" DP that came in my TE September Ingredients Kit :) Beautiful papers! I really had a hard time cutting into these ;) but they fit the challenge so perfectly, I just had to use them! hee hee!


Please stop by the rest of the Pixie's blogs for more inspiration :)

Thanks for looking!
Ciao for now ;)
Card Details:
Paper(s): Crate Paper "Restoration" DP, Papertrey Ink CS
Accessories: Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Ticket Stub, K&Company Button Stitched Flower, Recollections Pearls, MFT Open Scallop Die-namics  

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop