Monday, November 01, 2010

A "Festive Fun" Release!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!
Are we all still suffering from candy hang-overs today?! LOL! I won't deny it, the super-sugar rushes are really wearing off ;) But it's all worth it, right?! hee, hee!!!

It's a FUN Release Day at Pixie Dust Studio!!!
We have a FESTIVE treat to share with you all today!!!

Here my first card using "Melt My Heart"...


Oh my goodness! They really do melt my heart!!!
I {heart} snowpeople SO much! I just can't help it!
... and I love that I can also use this lil image as a winter Happy Anniversary too! I know of a couple that got married in the snow! This will be perfect for them :)

And here's my 2nd card, "Pixie Ginger and Friends"...


Ginger is such a beauty! She reminds me a bit of Lil Red Riding Hood, off to deliver some ginger cookies to Grams ;) 
I have to admit, if you know me and my family, you know that we're huge cookie-holics around here, but we're not a fan of the ginger bread cookies' taste, sorry! LOL! But they sure are fun to play and decorate with ;)

http://www.pixieduststudio.net/category_26/Christmas-Cuties.htm 

Go to the Pixie Dust Studio NOW
to get your Festive Fun images :)

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Happy Coloring :)

2 Card Details:
Stamp(s): Pixie Dust Studio "Melt My Heart" and "Pixie Ginger and Friends" Digital Images
Paper(s): Echo Park "Everybody Loves Christmas" DP, Papertrey Ink Kraft CS, Bazzill CS, Neenah Solar White 
Ink(s): Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black  
Accessories: MFT Open Scallop Die-namic, Prima Pearls/Gems, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Ribbon from TE Key Ingredients Kits

3 comments:

Danni said...

These are so sweet and cute!

Sparkplug17 said...

These are darling!

Maria Matter said...

oh these are so adorable!
I LOVE the snowpeople, beautiful on kraft cs!!!
Super sweet little "gingerbread girl"! love the colors and backing paper!
great job on both Margie!
hugs & blessings!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop