Friday, November 26, 2010

A Holiday Peek and FFF Sketch at The Greeting Farm today!

TGIF!!! Who's suffering from an over-stuffed belly today?! ;) hee, hee!
We had a fabulous Thanksgiving-time and Turkey Dinner :)  We hope that y'all did too!
And for those of you that are brave enough to go shopping, good luck and be safe!!! This chica is SO not brave for that, LOL! So, Hubs, boys and I will be in pjs all day relaxing, watching movies, playing Wii and eating leftovers ;)

Today, I get to share with you a lil sneak peek at one of the new Critters that will be joining the Crew at The Greeting Farm on December 1st :) AND we also have a new Farm Fresh Friday Sketch to play with...


This is Robbie with Hot Chocolate!!!
Yummm, hot chocolate!!! Definitely my kind of guy ;)
I paired him up with some of my "Merry Merry" DP, also from TGF!
I used my Nesties and threw on a few buttons, and I adore my lil Robbie card ;)

Here is Mercy's amazing sketch for this week's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge...

That's it for now :)
Please be sure to check out the rest of the Critter Crews critter peeks ;) and of course, the Farmer's have a lil something too! yippeee!

Happy Friday :*)

Card Details:
Stamp(s): The Greeting Farm "Robbie - Hot Chocolate" Digital Image by Marina Neira 
and "Xmas Sweeties" Sentiment Stamp  
Paper(s): The Greeting Farm "Merry Merry" 6x6 Paper Pack, Papertrey Ink Kraft CS, Neenah White
Ink(s): Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers  
Accessories: Buttons, Baker's Twine, Spellbinders Small Circle and Square Scallop Nesties

6 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute!

PepPop said...

Margie your Friday sounds like heaven. I wish I was snuggled up on the couch watching movies instead of being at work :(

Love your card - the little seal is soooooo cute.
Hugs Jaqui x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooooooo cute!!! And I'm in my pj's too...I don't do Black Friday!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

super cute, margie! awesome job on this week's challenge!

Crafty Jenn said...

Love your Robbie card!! He looks so happy!

Hope you enjoyed your relaxing Friday. That's what I usually do on Black Friday too, but I had to work. I'm making up of it today though! ;)

Jacqueline said...

Super cute! Love the circle and your coloring is superb!! Great work hun! :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop