Saturday, November 20, 2010

My {Mini-Guest} Harry Potter!!!

*Please scroll down to see my Oh, Alice Challenge post, thank you :)

Sooooo, who has seen the new Harry Potter movie?!?!
I have to wait until next weekend to see it :( 
but we're celebrating anyway ;)

I wanted to create something for the new release, but with the week I've had, I just couldn't find the time nor the energy... but my Nicky made something for me :) and I'd like to share it with you...


There's Harry Potter, Hermione, Ron, and Dumbledore (he is not aware that poor Dumbledore died in the last movie) and yes, Nicky "borrowed" all of my Pixie Dust Studio images, lol!...
on the left side, he drew Harry's dragon from the "Goblet of Fire" and on the right, the castle is in the background and he even created a Dementor - which according to Nicky, they're not so scary once you get used to them, LOL!
Nicky will be 7 in a few weeks, I know he's a bit young to watch the movies, he's only seen pieces of a few of them, but he has seen all the trailers - it's been hard keeping him away from the scary parts since he thinks he's a big boy and can handle it all ;) Maybe he can, but I can't help being a bit over-protective of my babies ;)


Thanks for letting us share!!!
Have a wonderful and creative weekend :*)

4 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Hi Margie;
This is totally awesome, Harry Potter is the best for sure! I love your artistic designs on your cards you make for us, they are simply perfectly done. Thanks for being part of us!! Wishing you all the best for 2011
Mary Anne
babybuddesigns

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Believe it or not...I have JUST started reading book one...when the series came out, I was a single Mom with Adam and didn't have the time! LOL! My friend is loaning me her books! :):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeee their drawings! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jen Shults said...

Oh my goodness. We just got back from seeing it. It was AMAZING. This is what every book to movie adaptation should be. It was FLAWLESS. (in my loud opinion, lol) I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

Cheryl said...

What a great job, Nicky!!!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop