Friday, December 03, 2010

Now Showing: Eclipse!!!

Whoooooo is buying their Eclipse DVD tonight at Midnight?!?!
Well, I hope to sometime tomorrow after we get all of our Saturday morning appointments and errands out of the way - last stop will be Target ;) hee, hee!!!

To celebrate the DVD release...
Kathy at Pixie Dust Studio has a few new images for us!!!
Yay!!!

Here's my card using "Santa Edward"...


A-DOR-ABLE!!!
I decided to keep my card on the clean/simple side, a little hard to do, but I think he turned out pretty good ;) Here's a close-up of all that sparkle... 'cause you know you Edard doesn't exist unless he's sparkling ;)

... and here are the other digital images being released today :)

We now have Rosalie and Emmett joining the Pixie/Cullen Family!
And Edward and Jacob have decided to get into the Holiday spirit and dress-up :)
How ca-ute are these!?!?
Love them all!!!

Be sure to visit the other Pixies and see what they've all been up to!
Enjoy the rest of your Friday :*)


Card Details:
Paper(s): Papertrey Ink and Bazzill Cardstock
Copic Markers: R0000, E00, R35, R46, E08, E19, E29, E57, W1, W5, W7, G07, G14, Y15, Y17, C1, 0,
Spica Glitter Chocolate and Clear Pens, Sakura Clear Star Glitter Pen
Accessories: Making Memories Ribbon

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! I will be buying mine tomorrow too!!! I want a EDWARD SANTA!!! Can he come to my house to play?? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ThePurplePlace said...

LOL! Can you believe that I have NOT seen any of the Twilight Movies and was one who never managed to finish the first book!!

I have to admit, the think the digis are adorable, but I guess I'm not into Vampires...! Even though I'm in a small minority!!

:)

Cheryl said...

Santa Edward can slide down my chimney anytime... ;)

PepPop said...

Love it and I love how you've made him sparkle - nice touch. Jaqui x

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop