Wednesday, January 26, 2011

InStyle Stamps 'Whimsy Bug' and Nikki Sivils!

It's SNOWING!!!
Aren't we all super-duper happy about that?! LOL!
And what better way to forget about the snow than to create a summer-y bumble-y card :)

First, I was so honored to be contacted by Taylor and Virginia of InStyle Stamps to re-join the DT for the next few months :)  So I just want to take a second to say thanks so much to both :)

Now, here's my card featuring their "Whimsy Bug"...  


Here's a close-up of my new bumble-y buggy friend :)


I printed "Whimsy Bug" and added some yellow using my Copic Markers (Y02, Y15, Y17) and then used my Small Circle Nesties. I used some more of my Nikki Sivils "Willowbee" DP (my secret lil stash ;) and one of the matching stamp sets' sentiments... all cardstock and white dotted ribbon is from Papertrey Ink; crochet flower is from Fancy Pants, the rest is from my misc. pile :) 

InStyle Stamps has a few challenges going on right now...

AND!!!
Don't forget to stop by Nikki Sivils' Blog TOO!!!
My sweet friend Julie has a gorgeous showcase up today!
and no, I'm not just saying that because some of my cards are on there too, hee hee!
Some of my fellow Oh, Alice DT members are displayed too!
AND, my little sis, Sarabeth's, beautiful mini album TOO!!!
Go have a look :)

Enjoy the SNOW!!!
Stay warm!!!

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Margie I so love this card that image along with the gorgeous papers and design this is one top notch card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that card!! IT TOTALLY ROCKS!!!! And yayyyyyyyyyy for today's showcase... your team rocked it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynne Phelps said...

I love this card! It is so well put together that it could have all come from a single collection! Love the rich warm colors. Please stop by Savvy Sisters Studio to see how I went nuts with the Nikki Sivils paper, LOL! You will either love it or decide that I need OCD intervention, LOL!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop