Thursday, February 24, 2011

Princess Bell{a} Frame

HELLOOO!!!
I've missed y'all :)
My boys and hubs have the week off and we've been cuddling up, staying warm, and doing fun boy stuff all week! I currently have a tent set up in the middle of our living room! a mountain of kid books stacked in our hallway! chalk, paint and other Crayola stuffs all over our dining room table! LOL! I think after our playdate tomorrow, we should declare Thursday afternoon "Clean Up Super-Play-Time" ;) hee, hee!!!
Oi, I had no idea that I was going to be kept away from my laptop for so long :)
But it's been SO worth the memories!!!

It's time for another Pixie Dust Studio Challenge today!!!
and this week's theme is...
"Vacation Time"
Create a card/project that uses Summer colors and/or elements
(Beach, Water, etc.)

Unfortunately, I forgot the 'vacation theme' part BUT...
I did stick with the color theme and it does have a bit of a 'water-wave' vibe to it too ;)
and don't most people go to Disney for summer vacation???


I altered a wood picture frame using Pixie Dust Studio's "Princess Belle"
and Close To My Heart DP...


I used Modge Podge on everything!
Glitter and all!!!


Lots of Sparkle and Bling!!!


Very girly :)


Stop by the STUDIO today for your images :)


And be sure to visit the Pixies for more inspiration!!!

Thanks for stopping by :)
Happy Thursday!!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is AMAZING Margie! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all the colors and sparkle! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cat said...

What a gorgeous frame!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop