Friday, February 04, 2011

SMASH it!

I saw this on Little Birdie Secrets blog today!
I love it!!!
What do you think???

I've actuarlly  been doing this since I was a kid!
With my black/white marble notebooks ;)
but I haven't done it in a very looong time!
and I look forward to getting back into it and getting my mojo grooving at a 120%

:) :)  :)

It would be SO lovely to have one of these books too ;)

ETA - You will be able to find these SMASHing books at
http://www.claudiaandcompany.com/
sometime in April!!!

TGIF! and enjoy your weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Claudia said...

Guess who is going to carry this? Yup! Me!

Taylor said...

Ok, I need it, like right now! Where can I get it???

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! I WANT ONE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Sears said...

I did this, It looks wonderful.. I already do this in a steno pad... I can't wait to get my hands on one of these.

Scrappychick said...

I have these inspiration books too but always misplace them. But its soooo cool to find one later and look back at all the possibilities :)
Cyndi

Cheryl said...

I remember doing these, too! Perhaps this will get me back into it. TFS! :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop