Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Weekend Cards :)

Hello weekend peoples :)
I usually don't post/blog on the weekends, but I just had to share the cards I was able to make in between all the sickness, laundry and cleaning that I did this weekend :)
Amazing, right?! LOL!

I've had a few Taylored Expression stamps for a looong while now,
and I was just able to re-subscribe to their Key Ingredients Kit,
I just haaaaad to play with everything and join in on their SCS Grand Opening Party :)

First, I used "Report Card Cuppie" a la carte stamp... 


I always forget how much I looove to paper piece until I do it!


I even did up the inside with a sentiment from my "Much Appreciated" Stamp Set.


For my next card, I decided to try and go CAS ;)
SUPER hard for me to do, lol!
But I like how it turned out :)


I used my "Much Appreciated" Stamp Set
{I believe this stamp set was an exclusive stamp set last year for Key Ingredient Kit subscribers only}
and paper pieced the heart stamp...
on the inside it says: "from the bottom of my heart."


Lately, I've been seeing a lot of penguins out there!
I finally caved when this sweet penguin couple was released...
"Will You Be Mine" Petite Stamp Set


These 3 cards where my points of relaxation through our haze this weekend :)
I hope y'all are having a wonderful one!!!

See y'all tomorrow!
I've got something cute and buzzy to share ;)
Later gators!!!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Soooo cute, Margie! I LOOOOOOVE your Cuppie card! It's so cute with the polka dot paper piecing!

P.S. I hope you upload to SCS too so we can enter you to win a prize!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love love these!!! That stamp on the first one is AWESOME!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

:: BlueInks :: said...

So cute! I had to come check your cards out from the SCS thread. On the first card, I love how the paper matches what he is writing on!

Tasha said...

OMG Margie, these are fantastic, your designs are brilliant and i love the images you used
love tahsa xx

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop