Thursday, April 07, 2011

Rainbow Savanah for Baby Bud Designs

Hi again!!! This is my 2nd post for today!!!
Please scroll down to see my latest post for Pixie Dust Studio, thank you :)

There's a new Baby Bud family member popping into town today!!!  
Baby Bud Designs latest release... 
Please meet sweet "Savanah"...

Don't you just love her and her lil outfit?!
She reminded me of my sister, when she was a lil one, running around in her night gown, slippers and wild curly hair :) That's why I colored her up in rainbow pjs, I remember Sara running around in a pair of Care Bear Blue-ish Rainbow PJs when she was about 3ish and couldn't resist the resemblence, hee hee!

These papers, I think, are from Sassafrass Lass...
and I used my Die-namics for the scallops and buttons!!!


My card is also for Baby Bud Designs latest "Flower" challenge!
Go HERE for this months chalelnge deets :)

Thanks so much for stopping by again!!!
Hugs to everyone!!!

Card Details:
Stamp(s): Baby Bud Designs "Savanah" Digital Image
Paper(s): Sassafrass Lass DP, Papertrey Ink CS
Accessories: MFT Button Quartet and Scalloped Scallop Die-namics,
misc Flowery Ribbon, The Twinery Baker's Twine 

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your fun rainbow DP, looks great!

gudrun said...

Oh, look at her! She is the cutest!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love love that Sass paper! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is way to cute!! I love the rainbow paper and those rows of scallops. Hugs,Shelby

Tasha said...

SO CUTE! Love this Margie, those papers are FAB and i love the funky scallops
love tasha xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

awwww! Such a cute image, beautiful coordinating papers and what sweet stories about your sissy-that is too cute!

Maria Matter said...

this is super cute Margie! I love the fun happy papers you used with sweet Savannah!!
Thank you for your kind sweet comments Sweetie!
big HUGS!

Welcome! said...

Margie, this has to be one of my all time fav bb cards of yours! LOVE it! And come to think of it I think I had the same pj's! loved those care bears! GREAT card! Hope all is well!
Hugs, Krista :)

PepPop said...

Too cute!! Love it! Jaqui x

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop