Monday, April 04, 2011

Shabby Chic...

Take a look! Is this "Shabby Chic"???
After much research and a ton of time thinking of what to use, lol,
I'm pretty pleased with my Shabby Chic card ;)
Actually, I LOVE it :) hee hee! but I don't like to toot too much...
You're going to notice a lot of "NOT ME" stuffs on this card too, LMBO!!!
PURPLE?! Yup, I went there... flowers too!!! eek!!!
Very girly girly :) :) :)


I'm entering my card into MFT's "Shabby Chic" Challenge this month!
Who can resist the grand prize of being a part of their team for a month!
Whoot!!!
and have you seen their sneak peeks?!?!
OMyGoodness!!! I'm going to have to rent out the dog or something!
I want EVERYTHING!!! ha!!!


I inked up and paper pieced my sweet Pure Innocence Stamp
called "Being Cute Is What I Do!"
and used some more of my "Mitten Weather" Cosmo Cricket DP...
I also used 2 of my Die-namics, Scalloped-Scallop and Button Quartet...


DO YOU SEE SOMETHING NEW THAT I USED?!
(well, on the outside of my card, that is, hee hee!)


I SEWED ON MY CARD!!!
and it was SO easy! I don't know why I've been so afraid to try it out, LOL!
I can't wait to try other stitches!
and I'm thinking that I may need some more noticable/thicker thread,
this one seems to thin (???) Will have to look into this ;)


Wish me luck :)
and
Thanks so much for stopping by today :)
Happy Monday!!!

Card Details:
Stamp(s): MFT Pure Innocence "Being Cute Is What I Do!" Clear Stamp
Paper(s): Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather DP, Papertrey Ink CS
Ink(s): Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Chocolate Chip for Distressing, Copic Markers
White Paper Doilie, White Lace, Brown Ribbon, The Twinery Baker's Twine
K&Company Flower Gem, Prima Flowers and Pearls, Martha Stewart Small White Doilie

8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just precious!

gudrun said...

This card is SO cute!!
Love the doily and the cute image :)

ThePurplePlace said...

Purple ROCKS!!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What a sweetie, Margie! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love love love it! i loveeeeeeeeeee the flowers and loving the doily! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

PepPop said...

Good luck Margie!!!!! What a gorgeous card. I love it all. Jaqui x

Tasha said...

OMG this is gorgoeus Margie, you so rocked the shabby chic theme hun, it looks beautiful
love tasha xx

The Spotted Chick said...

LOVE this Margie! I've got to find some doilies like that. Just gorgeous. As for sewing thread, I find Gutterman's 100% Polyester is BEST.

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop