Thursday, May 19, 2011

{not so} Vintage Pixie Card

"Back in Time"
Create a Vintage-style card!!!

I really had a hard time coming up with something...
but here is my card :)


I used "Sabrina with Scrappy" and some yummy Jillibean Soup DP!
I couldn't find any lace, so I tried to add the flower/button embellie...
I'm thinking I should've gone with softer colors and maybe some distressing... hmmm...

Next!!! I have another Sneak Peek for tomorrow's release!!!


Meet... "Goin' Bananas"!!!
This lil guy is a fave in my house ;)
SO much fun going to the Pixie Circus!!!


See y'all tomorrow!!!
Be sure to visit the other Pixies!!!
They did an AWESOME job capturing the Vintage -style beauty-ness!!!



6 comments:

Danni said...

Loving both of these! Especially Sabrina and Scrappy, I just love that image!! Such wonderful cards!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Margie I think you vintage card is fantastic! I must profess I am lacking in this style but one day I am going to try...I love the sneak peeks this release will be the greatest show on earth!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh I love love love them both! I loveeeeeeee that little monkey! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

outsource said...

Lovely cards!!! I just love those both cards.. These designs and the colors are really nice.
I love the details. Thanks for this nice post. outsource web design

Scrappychick said...

Both are adorable but I just love the bananas card!!!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

My goodness one keeps getting cuter than the other! Love the ticket and that beautiful flower!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop