Thursday, June 30, 2011

I just can't stay away :)

Hello my friends! It's true! I just can't stay away, lol!
My mojo has been on overdrive! It seems that my electronic devices are cooperating (shhh, don't say it too loud, just in case, lol!) and our summer schedule is well on its way :) I have a huuuge pile of cards to share, I don't even know where to start, hee hee! 

So, since today is Thursday! I thought I'd start with this week's 
This week's challenge is to create a card/project using... 
Red, White, Blue and/or Stars 

I decided that I needed to use sweet Wink for my card today... 

I can totally picture my boys hanging out in the yard and making pretend with Wink!!!
I wonder where they'd sail to... ??? 
Somewhere with Pirates and Mermaids ;) 


Please be sure to visit the rest of the Pixies and see what they've been up to :) 
Enjoy your Thursday! See ya manana!!! 

Card Details: 
Paper(s): KandCompany Americana DP, Taylored Expressions Cardstock 
Accessories: MFT Star Trio Die-namics, Taylored Expressins Medium Scallop Border, Small Oval and Scallop Circle Nesties, Making Memories Ribbon  

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Hey hun! How are you..are you ...ahem....fully recovered from the little accident? No lasting injury i hope! :P

Glad to see all electronics are being good and you can get back on here. Your card is suoer cute, the mix of papers are fab and i love the layout. Please could i case it?

love tasha xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

heheheheheh to Tasha's comment... not scarred for life, are we??? lol!! I loveeeeeeee the card!! LOVING that stamped image and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the stars!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely card ! great colorcombo
greetings, martina
x

Jessica Diedrich said...

LOL you are TOO funny! But I hear ya! Hard to stay away from what we love! your card is SO super cute and just the right colors for the upcoming holiday- I hope you have tons of fun planned w/ the fam!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop