Friday, June 03, 2011

Woof II

TGIF everyone!!! and what a beautiful day it was!
Gorgeous sunny sun and gusty cool winds! We planted 8 plants today and had a yummy dinner :)
I didn't get a chance to make up a card for today's Pixie Dust Studio release yet :(
BUT, I do have my almost 5yo's pic to share! I forgot to add it to my post the other day and he was not so happy about it, lol! So I promised he could have his own post... they should probably have their own blog, OI! but who is going to maintain it??? ;) lol!

Here is Pixie Dust Studio's latest collection:

"Hoot's Hut"
"Muddy Buddy"
"Prissy's Palace"
"Woof's Window"
"Popsicle's Pad"

... and here is my Matt's 8x5 layout:

He used "Woof's Window"!!!
He absolutely loooves all puppies and dogs! Even the big "elelefanty" ones!!!
As you can see, he has raided my stash too! No more hording for me so they can use it up! LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
Tomorrow is a fun-filled day for my boys and I; of course it involves scrappy/card time ;)
We'll meet DH for dinner and spend the night watching Gnomeo and Juliet again :)
I hope you have a good one too!!! :*)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love love love Matt's lo!! Tooooooo adorable! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Matt! You are such a great little crafter just like your Momma! I love seeing your work on her blog- keep up the great job! Love, Jessica (your mom's friend who lives in the computer ;)

JackieLou said...

oooh i gotta check those out i have been itching for some PIGS lol... hehehe I haven't found a super cute one yet.... lol

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop