Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yippee, with a Kiss!

It's THURSDAY!!! Wow, this week is just flying by! 
Lots of fun kiddie stuffs going, I had to let some scrappy stuff slide by in order to keep up with my boys! geesh! They've been keeping me on my toes! They walk so fast too! LOL! I kidd you not! I have to ask them to slow down, then they tell me that I'm not that old and that I need to keep up, oi! lol! I better start hitting the gym, gasp!!! 

Enough rambles, it's definitely Thursday, and I'm a bit late with my 
This week's theme is to create a Tween/Teen card/project :) 

Here's my card...

Every boy's dream, a cheerleader ;) hee, hee!!! 

AND
to be released TOMORROW!!! 


Here's a sneak peek of "Pixie Kiss"... 

She's a cutie! She reminds me of a pillow-doll that I had when I was a tot :) 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy xoxo 

PS!!!... 
Don't forget to visit Pixie and her friends at her BOOKSHELF!!!
There's a fun lil game going on were you can win an awesome prize :)


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! These are ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and loving the stars on the first one!! And thanks again for the help for Olivia! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Ida said...

One word says it all: CUTE!!!!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop