Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Going RETRO-Fresh, into the Wild Wild West!

'morning peeps!!! 
I've got a fun-filled day ahead of me! and I wanted to share the most fun-nest part of it with you right now :) 

is having it's FIRST monthly 
"RETRO-fresh" Challenge!!! 

Yeee-haaaw!!! 

And Jessica has challenged us to use ANIMALS as this month's theme!
You can use any TGF Animal stamp, Animal DP, Embellishments, etc. 
Just as long as you use a TGF stamp and something with an animal on it, it will qualify ;) 

Here's a bit of info for this month's RETRO-Fresh Challenge:  
- RETRO-Fresh Challenges will be on the 2nd Wednesday of every month.
- Each month will have a theme to it.
- You MUST use a TGF Stamp that is at least or OVER 6 months old!!! 
For a list of old/new stamps, please visit our SCS page. 
(The list isn't complete yet and it does NOT include digis yet, so please be patient as TGF goes through their archives and continues to add onto the list, thank you!) 
- You must enter your direct link into Inlinkz on the Retro-Fresh post.
AAAAAAND!!! 
*You have ALL MONTH to play along!!! Woo hoo!!! 
You have until Tuesday, November 8th Noon CST to enter!!! 
The winner will be posted with our NEXT Retro-Fresh Challenge on 
Wednesday, November 9th!!!

For this challenge, I just knew that I haaad to use these 2 images that my sweet friend, Toni, sent to me a while ago! How sad is it that it this is the first time that I am inking these two lovies up!
Old stamps, but new to me! Love how that worked out :) 

Here's "Sheriff Ian" (retired?) and "Wild West Anya"... 


I had a ton of fun paper piecing these two cuties! 
(Please click on pics to see more details, thanks!)


and yes, these are old TGF designer papers :) 
Hording does come in handy sometimes! 
My animal is the little ol' horse on there ;)


It's time to dust off some of those oldies and get to playing!!! 

Please be sure to visit the rest of the DT for some fun and inspiring creations today :) 



Happy Wednesday!!! xoxo 

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo cute cute cute! I Loveeeeeeeeee those background papers!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

mousekemom said...

OOOOOhhh, my goodness, Margie! I love their pieced outfits and the paper is to die for! Absolutely fabulous!

Sparkplug17 said...

These are darling!

Cheryl said...

Oh, these are awesome, Margie!

Mary J said...

These are all so fabby Margie! The embellishing for each perfect!

Leanne said...

I have never seen anyone use the papers! So cute and I love both of your cards. A month long challenge? Awesome! Hoping to play in this one. TFTI! (Thanks for the Inspiration) :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop