Friday, October 07, 2011

A Quick Copic Sale Shout-Out!!!

Hi again!!! 
Yes, this is my 3rd post for today :) 
Thought you'd get rid of me that easily on a Friday! LOL! 
*Please scroll down to see my TGF Farm Fresh Friday Spy Day Card
and
don't miss seeing my Karber/Sparkle Preview cards too :) 
Thank you!!! 

Just wanted to let you all know that my good friend Claudia is having a 
Pre-Order Copic Sale this weekend ONLY (Oct. 7th through 10th)!!! 
The only Copic Sale she is going to have in 2011!!! 

She is offering Copic Ciaos, Sketch and Refills at these special loooow prices: 
Copic Ciaos: $3.25 
Copic Sketches: $4.99 
and Refills: $5.20

Click HERE for complete details or visit the Claudia and Company Store. 


Happy Shopping! 
and enjoy your weekend :) 
xoxo 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I love copics! I am checking it right now:)

***

GIVEAWAY at thelittlefrogdesign.blogspot.com

***

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop