Thursday, October 06, 2011

A Sweet Santa Book!

Good Thursday to you and you and you!!! 
First, I have to apologize! I know that I said I was going to post Blog Candy yesterday and I didn't! So sorry! I did not forget, I am postponing it until next week! I had a few glitches this week and my own personal dilemmas, oi! How can one survive without a printer?! Yes, the poor thing has finally printed out its last digi, sigh...  Anyways, look for Blog Candy next week, promise :) 

Guest what time it is??? 
It's Pixie Dust Studio time!!! 
This week's challenge is... Anything BUT a card!!! 

For my project today I used Pixie Dust Studio "Sweet Santa"... 
I used my Nesties on scraps of cardstock and last years Christmas Echo Park DP,
and I also used TGF's new "Clear Christmas" Clear Stamp Set to add a few sentiments and accents :) 


My kiddos have been talking about their Christmas Lists for weeks now!
They started some scrap lists and have been cutting out small pics from flyers, etc... 


I thought it was time to make them a book to save it all in ;) 
This will make it SOOO much easier for Santa to know what he should be putting together,
right?!?! ;) 





Oops! I forgot to take a pic of the last 2 pages, lol!..
and here's the back of the book... 

... and the front again :)  

And yes!!! I made TWO of these!
It was sooo easy to do it at the same time ;) 

Aaaaaand!!! 
Have you all been following along Pixie's 


Today is day NINE!!! 
Go HERE and to see Pixie's holiday cheer :) :) :) 

Thanks for passing by my blog today!!! 
Happy Thursday xoxo 

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeee that santa and the papers you used!! And sorry to hear about the printer! BOO!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

RiNNE said...

This is so precious, Margie! You're such a great mom!!! Love the scallops and the simple ring. And the Santa image!

krcmasterpiece said...

Your getting me in the mood to scrap Christmas!! Thanks.

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwww Margie this is fantastic I love the Pixie Dust new Christmas images and what a brilliant creation to show Santa off, excellent.
hugs
Lorraine x

Cheryl said...

Your fabulous ideas never cease to amaze me. Seriously. You are so creative! How fun for the boys & what a wonderful keepsake it will be!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop