Thursday, November 10, 2011

Three Snowmen, HO HO HO!!!

It's Thursdaaaaay!!! My favorite day of the week :)
Why? Just because :) hee hee!

It's also time for a Pixie Dust Studio Challenge!!!
It's also Pixie's 100TH CHALLENGE!!!
In celebration of our 100th challenge, Pixie will be giving away a few extra prizes!

For this week's challenge, I used one of the latest images from the
"A Pixie Christmas" Collection called "T is for Trio"... 


Our challenge is to create a card/project inspired by Jessica's lovely inspiration pic:
This just happens to be one of my most fave color combos too :)


I also used Sketch For You To Try November 2011 Sketch:
I had to turn it on its side ;)


Don't ya just love quick and simple cards and posts :)
Got lots of housework to do today! eeek!
Enjoy yours!!! xoxo

PS!!! Calling all Twilight fans!!!
If you love Twilight! and your love Pixie Dust Studio!
Why not play along with our hop next week?!?!
Please email me by Sunday, November 13th for more details, thanks!!!

2 comments:

Jas said...

Wow Margie, fabulous card! Like the colors and love the twine and button in the card. Also, love the stamp...I like how u colored ur snowmen, tfs! Hugs, Jas

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I soooooooooooo wish I do the hop with you... but I am all ready soooooo busy... and I am going to all four movies (starting Thursday at 2PM) and then come home on weeeeee early Friday and then have to go with Brookie for surgery #16.... the hop looks like soooooooooooooo much fun! I loveeeeeeeeee your card today! I love love love those little snowmen!! ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop