Monday, November 28, 2011

Warm Special Wishes

Oh. My. Edward!!! 
First, I have yet to see the latest Twilight movie :(  
I'm hoping that someone will go with me tomorrow while my kiddos are at school!!! 
{hint, hint!!!} 

Also! Look what I used on my Riley card for today... 
Liquid Pearls!!! 
I have had a bottle for over a year! I was SO surprise to see that it didn't dry up, so I decided to give it a try for today's Riley and Company Challenge... 
and guess what?!?! 
I did the wrooong challenge! eeek, lol!

Today's challenge is to create a Centre Step Card! 
an awesome tutorial by Frances can be found HERE on SCS!!! 

I don't know what I was thinking, I had Winter Theme stuck in my head! {slaps self on forehead!} I am SO ready for November to be over with, it's just been one mistake and bump on the road after another! I'm hoping that December will be nicer to me :) 

I decided to use one of my other favorite Riley stamps from the latest Winter collection: 
... and I also used the Karen's latest Sweet Sunday Sketch #145!


Now, if you know me at all, purple is not a fave color of mine, lol! 
Every now and then I just have to give it a try, and I always feel like my purple-ish cards come out a bit bland - it's so hard for me to really make purple "pop".. what do you think??? 


Please be sure to visit the rest of the Moosemates today :) 



Thanks again so much for stopping by today!!!
Happy Tuesday :) 

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What!?!?!?! You haven't seen it yet???? Girlllllllllllllll ... you have to see it!! I love love love the card! LOVING the purple!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen Giron said...

OH how cute is this! I agree, purple is tricky, but your card is darling!

Virgo5 said...

I love it, I think this is a fabulous purple card!

Silli said...

Love your sweet card!

The Archiving Angel said...

Such a cute card! Don't worry-you are not alone. I have not seen it either. I would love too but just have not had the time, babysitter & planets align...sigh....
Again, enjoyed browsing through your blog as a newbie.
So much to see!

Joy said...

I will forgive you for not seeing it yet ;) Your card is cute!

Michele Lourenco said...

Hey Margie!
A card is better than no card.
This happened to me a month or two ago, where I forgot to add a leaf to my card!
Don't sweat it. Your card is beautiul!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET Riley!~

Alice said...

cute, cute, cute! such an adorable card!

Cheryl said...

So pretty! Love it! And OME, get yourself to a movie theater, girlfriend! And of course let me know once you've seen it. ;) xo

RiNNE said...

Hahaha!! Your post made me laugh! Pretty card!! Maybe if you use a more saturated purple, it'll pop!! But your card is stunning!! Love all the shades and the snowflakes are awesome! Hope you get to see BD soon!!!

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

i must say i'm not a fan of purple but for some reason my closet is now full of it and i love this card, very cute! xo

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop