Friday, December 02, 2011

BOTTLE CAP Ornaments!!!

Hello again! I'm back to share with you some ornaments that I created this week! 
Claudia and Company has these Maya Road Bottle Caps! 
They come in three different sizes: 2, 3, and 4 inches! 
There are so many creative ideas to do with these - magnets, ornaments, picture frames, note pads, calendars, etc!!! 

I decided to make mine into ornaments! 
In my house, you can never ever have too many ornaments on our huge tree ;)  


Here is a 'before' pic of me putting things together! 
These bottle caps are SO durable and sturdy - such good quality! and how do I know that??? LOL, come on! You all know how clumsy I can be with things - I must have dropped these about a billion times! and not one ding or dent happened! Yay! 


Of course, I just had to add pics of my boys! 
And yes, these are summer pics, but I just loved their poses and sweetness, I had to use them :) 

Do you see that I finally used my Stickles and Liquid Pearls here too?
My pearls look like Hershey-squirts! and my stickles completely flattened out! LOL! 
I guess I need to practice more ;)  but I love how it all turned out!!! 


For my next two I just had to use some of my favorite Holiday stamps!
The Shepherd Boy is another one of The Greeting Farm's retired stamp sets! I am SO happy that I bought this one when it came out, he is truly one of the cutest ones I have :)
The next stamp is also from The Greeting Farm that was just recently released, Holiday Anya... 
and look! More Stickles and Liquid Pearls, hee hee!!! 


Bottle Caps!!! 
What would you create with them???

AND!!! For a limited time ONLY!!! 
Maya Road is offering a FREE Holiday printout with every Bottle Cap purchase!!!



How cool is that?! 
You can see more details on the Claudia and Company Blog today!!! 

Thanks for stopping by again!
I truly do appreciate all of you that follow and comment regularly :) 
xoxo 

PS.... I am tryyyying to do My December Daily for 2011, too!!! 
I am a newbie and am totally unsure as to what I am doing with it, lol! 
I only took ONE pic yesterday, bummer! and here it is! 


My sister helped me out by creating a super cool book for me to finish up and add my pics and journaling too! I hope to keep up! Especially since I never get to finish anything for myself or for my own family, eeek! This will definitely be a nice present for my boys and hubs on New Years Day :) 

How are you doing your December Daily's?!?! 
Any ideas/suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!! 
Thank you!!! 

11 comments:

My Scrap Diary said...

Uber cute bottle caps!!! Ay-yay-yay, your post and fb post is sooooo wanting me to hop on over to the C&C shop but no, I must resist. Lol.
I recently eard of the December Daily. I thought of joining in but I feel a little dishevelved at the moment, i dont have anything ready. Although when you stop to think about it, what matters is whats written down than the embellishments/paper Im using. Hmmm, maybe I should do it. Thanks for the encouragement Margie. Lol.
xx
Jess
Ps. Oh I was going to say that you shouldnt feel bummed because you only took one picture. That picture is great! and you can do alot more journaling for that day. Plus, maybe you can have your boys journal as well. This way when you look back at it, there will be more and different memories.

Jodi Collins said...

NO WAY! What an awesome idea Margie and they came out GORGEOUS!! How CUTE are your boys!!

martina's kaartjes said...

what a great idea ! lovely done !
greetings, martina
x

Danni said...

Oh how clever and CUTE!!! Love these! and the picture of your boys is so fun!

gobeagirl said...

Oh Margie, I love your bottle caps! I have the retired stamp from TGF and like you it is one of my all time favorites. Oh man do I want to head over and get some of those caps. You have done such a great job with them. Thanks for sharing a wonderful idea that can be used to give to my kids for their future trees of their own and for Grandma and Grandpa gifts as well. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa G

faithnme said...

Hi Margie.. When I saw your "bottle tops" I had to come leave you some love.. These are just Gorgeous.. I have seen them around, but never knew what could be done with them.. You totally rocked these projects.. I can't belive I have not sent my Congrats to you too with your new position with Claudia and Co. ( I promise you I should be a "gold card member".. hehehe have loved C&Co. every since I started blogging. She is my "go to store"...

Your Boys are just too cute.. and so are the Images that you used. I do NOT have the retired image from GF.But he his soo sweet taken his nap.. OHHHH and by that way.... You truly have my heart with your "Stickle and liquid Pearls.. "my motto",, "Can never bee too sparkly or shiney"
.. hehehe

Hugs

Rachel Parys said...

What awesome bottle caps! I'm gonna NEED some of those! Great HG Snuggle card, she's so sweet. Glad to see my kids aren't the only hams for the camera! ;) (cute kiddos you got there!) Stick with the book for the boys, my girls look at their memory books all the time, they love them. (even though i'm totally behind!)

Gina Lindsay said...

Your ornaments are adorable!! I love them all.

Annette Allen said...

these are seriously the cutest.. I so love this idea...awesome creativity...

RiNNE said...

So could you pls use your connections and ask TGF to re-release the sheperd's boy? Because I love him and can't find him anywhere! Your bottle cap ornaments are wonderful!!!! Such a wonderful idea. Love the Pic of your boys. I'm planning on doing a December daily -- although I haven't put my album together yet and have just ordered the pics I took these past few days. I've heard that making the album ahead or creating simple pages help. And that you should work on them daily.

Cheryl said...

These ornaments are DARLING! What a great idea! Maybe you need to hang a few sparkly vampires on your tree, too... just sayin'. ;)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by PSW Shop